In this 3-part course, you will use a cycle of enquiry to practice assessment for learning (AfL) and feedback techniques, while also collaborating to problem solve commonly faced scenarios by Malaysian Private and International Schools.
Using behavioural insights, online learning tools and change management techniques, you will learn strategies to ensure that learning continues both on and offline and increase your knowledge and understanding of effective online learning by taking part in an experiential synchronous programme.
You will also be able to confidently use Microsoft Teams and Google Forms as teaching tools and complete a 1 hour self-paced learning per workshop to implement what you have learned in these sessions.
- Participants will increase their knowledge and understanding of effective online learning by taking part in an experiential asynchronous and synchronous programme.
- The course will cover:
- Behavioural insights and Change Management ideas, with application in lesson planning.
- Assessment for Learning and feedback strategies.
- Collaborative problem solving.
|22 October 2020 (Thursday)||2.30 pm – 5.00 pm|
|5 November 2020 (Thursday)||2.30 pm – 4.45 pm|
|19 November 2020 (Thursday)||2.30 pm – 4.45 pm|
- Working in the education sector with a good command of English
- Teachers / Heads of Department and other School Leaders who wish to increase their online learning effectiveness.
- Education – Primary, Secondary and College settings. Course content will be contextualised accordingly.
What you will get:
- Remote learning through Zoom
- Total of 7 hours across 3 sessions
- Programme Brochure and Trainers’ Profiles